Wednesday 30 May 2012

Breakfast Time!

Rise and shine people!  I'm going to loose my electricity for 8 hours today, so I thought share my favorite breakfast smoothie recipe before I'm shut down for the day.  For ages I wasn't able to stomach the thought of drinking my breakfast.  Something about smoothies and milkshakes just grossed me out.  Eventually though I discovered that lots of fruit, blended up with juice is quite a tasty way to start the day.

So here is my recipe.  Its full of fiber, vitamins, protein and healthy fat and leaves me supercharged all morning.

1/2 cup real fruit juice  (any kind.  You can switch it up each day)
1/2 vanilla soy milk
1 cup frozen fruit (whatever ya got, but it has to be frozen)
1 Tbsp flax seed oil (for your brain!)
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use Vegan)

Dump all ingredients in blender and blend.  Yum!  Enjoy!

Michy

No comments:

Post a Comment